Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Tubigrip Messiah


365-004, originally uploaded by zombiecoterie.

Had a bit of a blip yesterday - woke up all anxious and distressed and stayed that way all through the day, which made the tour at the National Gallery a lot less fun than I'd hoped it would be. I panicked a bit and didn't do brilliantly, but their main comment was that I just needed to relax and I'd be fine. For a first ever stab at teaching, I don't think I did that badly, but I think it might take a little time before I feel relaxed and bubbly in front of groups of kids like that.

I'm getting a bit fed up of not being at 100% but I'm actually pretty happy at the moment. My health may be shot - not just my hands - but I'm not desperately worried about it. It's all (ahem) in hand and will be ok soon enough.

Still looking for ways I can turn things I'm good at into ways of paying for food and other lovely things. Still not managing it terrifically well!

No comments: