Pages

Friday, May 09, 2008

Where's This?

First correct answer gets a bronchiole!


I do feel terribly productive, having looked at this site about what grooms should be doing ahead of the big day. There's a few things on there that we've got sorted, like picking out who we want helping out with different things and what we want from the ceremony and the reception. We've picked out rings and I'm picking out wigs, so I think we're well on the way to having a good time.

Apparently I have a bit of tennis elbow and golfer's something or another too. This is not brilliant news, but on the plus side, I have a steroid spray because apparently that time when my cheekbone went through my sinuses wasn't very good for them. Oh well, I suppose it makes sense to have a bit of a springtime MOT. I have to be in rude health for the summer, after all.

Anyway. There's a motown night at the RVT tonight. Tell me you'll be there, yes?

5 comments:

Robin said...

Chinatown?

call paul said...

no, silly, it's the sky!

The Pirate King said...

I think I need more precision than that - moreover, I think I'd like someone to show a photo of themselves stood right there.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

And it turns out I've misplaced my camera lead thingy, so can't upload any photos. But I have a photo of the very place on my camera!