Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Healing Hands

365-037: Alas, Poor Cthulhu!Yesterday, Grief, Lloyd, Jonotron and I were playing Call of Cthulhu and Lloyd's character finally got to learn to do some magic and can now heal injuries, but at the cost of it dulling her senses. Having had now six weeks of recovery time, I can understand how she must feel.

My hands do feel a lot better already - at the weekend, I went to the Crochet Jam at the South Bank Centre and made a jellyfish type clam thing that's been added to the UK Hyperbolic Crochet Reef (even though it's not really hyperbolic) and I wasn't crippled by the process, so that has to be a good sign!

I'm tired, though. There's been a bit too many exciting things happening this last month or so and it's worn me down. It's time that changed, though - so this week's a bit of a drive to get my zing back. I've had another burst of energy for doing When Pigeons Weep so there'll be lots of bits and pieces coming up there over the next few days.

I'm going to spend the week trying to do more observations at the National Gallery so I can train up there. I'm also trying to sell pictures of Badger (£20 for small ones, £40 for larger ones plus postage, if you're interested!) to keep myself busy.

I was thinking of writing something longer about healing, but I've got to head out to physio now, so I guess I'm going to ask you all what things you've healed from in your time and what helped along the way. Hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: