Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Badger Crisis!


Badger Leaves the Fair, originally uploaded by zombiecoterie.

I had another little crisis about Badger today - I spent most of yesterday doing the pencil work for the next twenty or thirty frames of the story and sat down to ink them in just now and found, to my horror, that the grey pen's running out. Now, it seems like it's stupidly hard to get a ZIG Art & Graphic Twin pen anywhere in London (Atlantis sometimes has them but rarely the 76 Brown and 87 Grey that Badger needs) so I've had to order some more in from the internet. I've got a temporary fix together by ripping apart the dying pen, but it might mean production halts for a couple of days until the new pens arrive.

So, in the meantime, I thought I'd ask you all how you're getting on with the story and if you're still enjoying it, and also ask if you know of any clever ways we could publicise his little tale - I know there's things like digg and delicio.us or whatever it's called that can help build a readership up, but do you have any ideas for how I could try to get more people to meet little badger?

Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely day - I'll get on and ink what I can and I look forward to getting messages from you!

Go check on how Badger's doing, okay?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well, I gave you a solution to your regular pen crises but you were all cynical...