Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone Brawl

10/07/2008So, Jonotron left the house at seven this morning to start queueing for the iPhone in Lewisham. I can't quite get his weird lust for consumer items like this. "But it's an iPhone!" doesn't seem to justify, in my book, queueing up for hours for someone to take your money for a totally non-essential gadget. Still, environmentalism be damned, it's great that he's got geeky passion, so I'm not complaining in the slightest.

He is, though - after they went along the queue telling everyone they had plenty, they ran out two people before he could get one, so it's fuming now. Please send Jonotron loving, soothing thoughts, will you? I'm trying to work out what to get him for his birthday next week; I doubt getting my hands on an iPhone 2.0 is really within my reach at the mo, though!

No comments: