Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jigsaw Puzzle Piece


Jigsaw Puzzle Piece, originally uploaded by zombiecoterie.

Found on the street outside my home on Thursday afternoon.

This week's been a very strange one for things all happening and a real mix of amazing things and horrible things. I went to see my new desk at the Maritime Museum and the people there are lovely and are amenable to pirate humour after all!

I also had visits from assessors from Access to Work and they were lovely about making sure I'll have everything I need to make my job a lot easier to do, given the new limitations I have as a result of the nerve damage in my arms. They're organising lots of really useful equipment and adaptations for me.

I had a stall at Comica Comiket at the ICA today. When I arrived there, I bumped into the person there responsible for their access stuff and she and I had a little chat, then I went and set up the stall (with Robin's help, of course!) and we had a lovely afternoon with the usual suspects of the comic book crowd. It was a good event, we felt ever so posh and there were many nice people to talk to in there.

There's less good news, too, but it's not mine to tell.

No comments: