Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cute But Sad 5: Untitled


Cute But Sad 5: Untitled, originally uploaded by zombiecoterie.

The new comic has arrived from the printer and it looks beautiful. It's a 12-page story based on an idea of writing short, poetic stories from the other lives I could have led if I'd made different choices in life. This one tells the story of a life where I love a beautiful young woman and the heavy sense of loss that follows.

If you'd like a copy, I'm selling them for £2 plus £1 postage (UK, £2.50 international) and you can have a copy if you paypal the money to hhardiman at gmail.com with your address in it.

I might have to have a little launch party for it. I'm thinking next Wednesday, the 22nd of April up at the Retro Bar. Fancy it?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=71264143903

No comments: