Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

London Zine Symposium This Sunday!

I'm rather looking forward to the weekend ahead.  Having spent the last weekend doing vile, debauched things, it's going to be really rather awesome to have quite so much to look forward to for the beginning of May, plus I'm quite sure you'd much rather hear about cute little zines and comics I've picked up rather than sordid details of my sex life, right?  Right?

Anyway, moving swiftly onwards.

There's a Thingbox party this Saturday.  I'm worried that it all sounds a bit like an OUTintheUK meet or something, but, like a fool, I will be going along anyway.  Luckily, I can't stay terribly late because of having the London Zine Symposium on the Sunday.

I'm really rather excited about having a tiny bit of table space for this, as it's horribly over-subscribed so there's a vetting process for who gets a table there.  As such, I'm hoping that it means there'll be some really good stuff to see and a wonderful, discerning crowd of comics fans and zinesters coming along to spend their way out of the pig flu crisis.  Or the recession.  Or terrorism.  Or whatever it is we're meant to be panicking about this week.

Then, it's the Recon Full Fetish party in the evening, so I'll probably lose any money I earn by spending it on beer.  Woo!

No comments: