Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Words and Images


Chicagothulhu, originally uploaded by zombiecoterie.

So, as soon as I've finished this cheese and pickle sandwich, I'm off to enrol for the MA in Visual Art: Illustration at Camberwell. Apparently this means I'm an art student again and a super cool illustrator or something.

I looked through some of the course books in Foyles yesterday and didn't like the writing style in most of the ones they had in stock. This is good, it saved me buying them online and wasting money never reading them because of something nebulous about the way they structure their sentences.

Hmm. Nervous now. So many things changing this week, it's hard to know which doors I need to close, which to keep open and which to slam in the faces of fucktards. (Orthopaedic surgeons, you might want to make a maxillofacial appointment now. You're getting a ultramega slam, you know that?)

No comments: