Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Creepy Militant Homosexuality.

I'm sure by now you'll all have seen Nick Griffin on the BBC this evening. Personally, I'd rather have seen an actual griffin. Perhaps someone could have told Nick Griffin that griffins are lovely hybrid creatures that combine two noble species to create a symbol of rampant strength?

Anyway, apparently, he thinks the sight of two men kissing is creepy. I think that's utterly tragic and sad. Poor man. If only he'd been shown more love as a child, or, perhaps, taught about love when he was at school.

So, I declare November National Creep Out The BNP month and intend to kiss in public. A lot. With anyone I want to kiss. Noisily, sloppily and in a heavily orchestrated manner.

4 comments:

polly said...

haha! good post, I intend to do some public kissing just for Nicky Griffin's benefit. when I was watching it I just kept wondering, would Griffin describe himself as a militant heterosexual?

Jo said...

Heh. Someone on Twitter suggested a flashmob of 'grown' men to follow Nick Griffin around snogging in front of him. This should happen!

He has no love in his life. It would be sad if he weren't so awful.

Deptford dame said...

hehe, what a great idea! I'm all for it!

Amy said...

It is unfortunate that there are people with the same views as Griffin. They should not be allowed to be in politics.