Pages

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Comics Car Boot Sale

I'm having a bit of a clear-out and was wondering if any of you who I'm likely to see in London any time soon might want to take any of these off my hands? There's also a mountain of comics and books, but here's a list to get started with and vague guideline prices based on about 25% of what I paid for them, more or less. I'm open to offers! Comment on here if there's anything you want so people can see if someone has dibs already!

Godzilla

TPB

£3

The Boys

TPB

Vol 2: Get Some

£3

Avengers: The Initiative

TPB

Basic Training

£3

Transformers

TPB

The War Within

£3

Indie

TPB

Pictures of You

£3

Runaways/Young Avengers

TPB

Civil War

£3

Hellboy

TPB

Hellboy Junior

£3

Jenny Finn

TPB

Messiah

£2

Ascend

TPB

£3

Crossing Midnight

TPB

V1: Cut Here

£2

League of Extraordinary Gent

TPB

Century 1910

£2

X-Men

TPB

X-Men Noir

£2

Ant-Man

TPB

Low-Life

£2

Ant-Man

TPB

Small-Minded

£2

Indie

TPB

Monsieur Leotard

£4

Death Jr

TPB

1

£3

Death Jr

TPB

2

£3

Manga

TPB

One Thousand and One Nights

£3

Manga

TPB

Amaranth

£2

Manga

TPB

Origins: IndieManga Anthology

£2

Indie

The Stuff of Legend V1

£2

Indie

TPB

Wisdom of the Zen Masters

£2

Indie

TPB

How Loathsome

£3

Fables

TPB

V3: Storybook Love

£4

Transformers Animated

TPB

1

£2

Buffy

TPB

Omnibus 1

£4

Indie

HB

What He Expected of Her

£3

Indie

TPB

Frankenstein: Now and Forever

£3

Heroes

HB

Volume 1

£6

Indie

HB

Kingdom of the Wicked (signed)

£5

Transmetropolitan

TPB

0: Tales of Human Waste

£3

Transmetropolitan

TPB

1: Back on the Street

£3

Transmetropolitan

TPB

2: Lust for Life

£3

Transmetropolitan

TPB

3: Year of the Bastard

£3

X-Men Academy X

TPB

1: Choosing Sides

£3

X-Men Academy X

TPB

2: Haunted

£3

X-Men Academy X

TPB

3: x-posed

£3

Athena Inc

TPB

The Manhunter Project

£2

Runaways

TPB

True Believers

£3

Fantastic Four

TPB

The Beginning of the End

£2

1 comment:

Ash said...

Oh, I'm torn, I have heard good things about the Transmetropolitan series but in general graphic novels do very little for me, I find it almost impossible to concetrate on words and art at the same time enough to follow the plot (I fight a constant battle to flick ahead and see more cool pictures rather than even reading the words. Any you know in general I like reading so its not a general aversion). Listen, I'll cost you more than a couple of quid to post them, and I'm a bit skint at the mo BUT if you have any left (preferably first one so I have no catching up to do on plot) I might be in London end Jan to mid feb so IF nobody has taken them already by then, let me know and if we could arrange to meet up I'll have one off you and see how I get on with it. That cool?