Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Don't hold yourself down.

They say that something you shouldn't do on blogs is apologise for not posting and I'm totally not going to be doing that. I've been incredibly busy this last week and it's all in incredibly good ways. It's the UK Web Comix Thing on the 27th, I hope you'll get a chance to come along to see me there, I'll have my new tiny little book, Full of Empty, dinosaur postcards and I'll also have stickers as part of the Dino-Saw-Us passport project!

I'm still so glad I'm doing the Immersion programme with the University of the Arts. It's felt like a strange combination of psychotherapy, dragon's den, NLP, business coaching and for the first time I've actually felt like I've understood all that kind of stuff properly. It's really given me a huge boost in confidence to have a sense of clarity but it's meant I've been so busy! I'll tell you more as it's confirmed!

No comments: