Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Please Support The Lengths


Please support my new comics project by pre-ordering copies of the comic, prints and other saucy perks from the fundraising page I've set up for The Lengths. As I think I've probably explained already, it's a comic that I'm drawing the first issue of at the moment and it's about the world of men who sell sex to men in London.

It's based on personal experiences and interviews from a couple of years ago and it's quite a philosophical story about how far you can go before it's too far to turn back to the life you've left behind.

I'm asking for help with funds to cover the printing costs for the first print run and in return you get comics, posters and personal services (not like that...).

If you don't have money to spare, perhaps you'd be kind enough to tell people about the comic or click on the "Feature It!" link at the bottom right of the page.

Thank you.

http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Lengths

No comments: