Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coming Up


It's a bit of a strange time for all of us at the moment. I can't quite get myself out of that graveyard of hashtag tombstones of areas I love proclaimed scorched by the fires of the last few days. I could type and delete a hundred meaningless things while I'm tired, but instead I'll just get back to the things I do know.

I've handed in a big chunk of the work for my MA and it's almost finished and even though college was closed yesterday, I'm enormously proud of everyone on all of the MA Visual Art courses for the work we've all done. You're very welcome to come to the show. On the private view night, I will have copies of my comic, including issue 3 of The Lengths, for sale.

I'm going to be speaking at Laydeez Do Comix at the Rag Factory in E1 on the 22nd of July about The Lengths, again, I'd love to see you there. Apparently I need to make a Powerpoint for it, but I'll try not to laugh at myself too much.

Other than that, just as a little thing, for the rest of August, I'm offering a 15% discount on all items in the shop if you enter the code ILOVELONDON at the checkout where there's a little box to let you enter that, just because I think we all could do with a little bit of love right now.

Orders including issue 3 will be sent out in the first week of September when it's released - it's also going to be available then in your local comic shop, so be sure to support them by getting in and getting your copy locally if you can, especially at the moment.

No comments: